Friday, August 08, 2008

You know I’ve been away from Mumbai for too long and stuck in beyond when –

The dhak-chik Mumbai rickshaws come as a pleasant… forgotten surprise to me.
When there are semi-tears of joy in my eyes… at the sight of a Crepe Station Express…. In a mall… food-court!
When mc donald’s is a luxury… and coffee chains… something I haven’t frequented in 6 months.
When I have no clue on what are the English movies that released last year…
When buying clothes seems futile cos you always feel well-dressed… or find no place to try and dress up for…
When you happen to catch yourself… absent mindedly actually checking out a well-dressed girl!
When you happen to catch yourself… absent mindedly actually checking out a non-ambassador car!
When it doesn’t seem weird anymore that you don’t have your car to take out for a late night drive.
When coffee’s and conversations… seem equally alien and point-less

No comments: