Thursday, December 06, 2007

There is a boss....

So... as the title tells the tale... this one is about work-man's woes....

moving along...

I have decided to quit my job... make a career in writing.... this is based on all the million comments left on my blog... and like she pointed out... HOW some blog's are sponsored... cos they're so good n so popular n so many ppl visit them n shit... and mine isn't... so it must mean... i'm some what like a cult-brand... very much an acquired taste.. and what not's :)

so yeah... coming back to writing... i will be introducing a whole new genre to books... (just this morning i was reading how jayasuriya was important to cricket.. cos he CHANGED the way openers bat...) I already feel important... thinking of myself as some-one who brought in a WHOLE NEW genre to writing...


So my genre's called... fRiction... NOTICE.. its NOT fiction... its fRiction...
fRiction... bascially fiction... based on people's lives... which rubs them the wrong way...

pretty novel idea I figured...

and the title of this post..... is the working title of this master-piece...

suddenly... i feel spent... like i'v already said all i had to... as usual.. the build-up is grand... and the end is abrupt :)

and i suddenly have nothing much left to say...

but well.. fRiction... awaits its first great master-piece.. some...day....


p.s. random trivia: i have not washed my hair in 4 days... cos of the ear infection... and its gotten so dirty... i almost feel like i am supporting some life.. through my hair... and some lil eco-system of filth must be developing up-there :)
i was always a giver ;)

No comments: