Friday, March 27, 2009

things that make me go .... HMMMM

it's a borrowed title from her... but its so beauitful.... so complete....

let's us... now... make a list!

- when sachin tendulkar comes out to bat.. and inches towards his century!

- it's 2 am... and i'm on the wheel... somewhere btwn bandra and mahim...

- whence... @ someplacelse.... they start playing something by floyd

- when... she smiles! (you sucker.... you... you prick!)

- when ther's gobi ka paratha... and lasoon ki chutney for lunch!

- when it starts raining... and my life's sins... feel washed up...

- when they look @ me disapprovingly.. for i pulled another "vbv"

:)

4 comments:

WS said...

That's a short list VV... We want more!

crusading against myself~! said...

i know... i know...
i just put what i thgt of then...

shall keep updating and bringing this further up.. be rest-assureD!

Anonymous said...

There can be one more post... "Things that make me go....uh-oh"

Kabeer

Anonymous said...

It's a page outta my diary...:)) Have a long list penned down !! coz i go hmmm at every lil thing

Neha