Monday, October 10, 2005

Ode to the other-kind!

Women are such wonderful people... really my favorite half of the human race.. i don't think even an hour passes by when i am not using/reminded of... something someone taught me once upon a time...

ofcourse most of it usually from so long back in life.. .and seems so much from the past.. that i wonder if i have stopped my learning now... and if i have learnt enough.. but then when has a student ever felt confident about all the learning they could get from the master.. there always seemed more.. especially for someone like me.. (this no-one else is supposed to know.. or go figure)

i was just in the mood of a couple of beers tonight.. nothing exceedingly drunken.. and it reminded me of someone from again SO LONG BACK and her theory of excess's... and how it wasn't always about going all the way.. and how different degrees of things held different levels of satisfaction.... i was ofcourse.. young and un-aware then... now i understand and well like in most cases.. i can only understand :P

so much about them i admire.. from the obvious simplicities to the spinning complexities.. (i don't think i've met any simpler than me though) or any more complex than her.. and yet their charms would remain un-matched... their ways would remain just as special... and my love for them.. hmm i wonder what comes after this!

No comments: