Sunday, July 03, 2005

the thoughts of me

the more-less work i have (funny sounding word) the more i think about things essentially irrelevant!

i thought of another fun line.. this girl i think i have seen aroud.. i dun know her. yet.. i dunno if she is dumb in a fun-way.. or fun in a dumb-way?

actually on second thoughts this applies to another 1 of my friends also... what joy!

this reminds me of his cool line.. where out-look was more important than look-out... hehehe

anyway.. the thoughts that depress me ... are of things.. essentially immaterial.. and i guess the longer i let myself think of them.. the more they will disappoint and bother me... i should've got into a better college.. hmm... lets hope i know how to make this better.. this suddenly is a post... UN-appropriate for this blog... so i stop!

No comments: