Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Crusade against the system

This comes as something new.. to someone like me. I'm not really the kinds to bother much about the system and how exactly it works, try not to bother myself much with such trivialities.

But over the last few months of doing nothing.. i have had terrible experiences with my Cell phone service provider.. my office courier and the traffic cops...

Now most people who care about such things would tell you that this is a lot of usual suspects as far as mal-services are concerned...

But maybe its the doing nothing.. or reaching the threshold of my patience... i am taking action against all of them together...

from the cops i expect almost nothing except troubling them for about an hour or more.. from airtel i expect a little more.. and they have in someways started pay-back by giving me free 100 sms.. .*wink wink*

and well from my courier guys... i expect my 3000 rupees back.. and ofcourse they'll get a lot of grief in the process.....

one of these days when i stop procrastinating... i shall write letters to all 3.. and post them here...

for now i have a date with the cops at 8 pm at the airport chowki ;)

1 comment:

crusading against myself~! said...

yes.. well.. i'm fighting though the force is with the dark side for now..